DirectDeals issues reward points for every order placed on our site. Reward points accumulate in your account when you place an order on DirectDeals and may accumulate over time. The following tutorial will show you how to apply the points that exist on your account.
1. Place a product you wish to purchase in your cart and proceed to checkout.
2. Log into your account if you are not already logged in. Then click on the "Reward Deal Points" link. (**Note** Guest or Anonymous Checkouts will not accumulate points into your account). When you click on the link, it will drop down to show the number of deal points you have accumulated in your account. The order summary will also indicate how many points it will take to pay for the purchase in full. The order summary will also give you an indication of how many points you will earn by purchasing the products in your cart.
3. To apply the points in your account to the order, simply press the "Apply" button.
4. Once applied, the Order Summary will indicate the changes to the amount owed after you have been credited for any points that accumulated in your account. If you have enough points, you could have a zero balance. If there are not enough points in your account to pay the balance in full, the adjusted total will indicate the amount you owe. If you change your mind about using your points, you can hit the "Remove Payment" link to put the points back in your account and save them for a later purchase.
5. After the points are applied, you can simply use the PayPal or Credit Card checkout as you would normally to pay the adjusted total due. Once you click the credit card link, you can enter your credit card information and checkout.